A full list of publications can be found at my
Google scholar page
or PubMed bibliography.
Selected peer reviewed publications
- Estimating and accounting for tumor purity:
all methods are implemented in InfiniumPurify. TCGA tumor purities estimated from InfiniumPurify are available here.
- Analysis of omics data from complex, heterogeneous tissue: all methods are implemented in TOAST.
- Wu H, Kerr K and Churchill GA (2002), MAANOVA:
A Software Package for the Analysis of Spotted cDNA Microarray Experiments,
Chapter of The analysis of gene expression data: methods and software</i>, Springer.
- Wu H, Ji H, (2011), JAMIE: A Software Tool for Jointly Analyzing Multiple ChIP-chip Experiments.
Chapter of Next Generation Microarray Bioinformatics, Methods Mol Biol. Humana Press, Springer.
- Wu Z, Wu H (2016) Experimental Design and Power Calculation for RNA-seq Experiments.
To appear in Methods in Statistical Genomics, Methods Mol Biol. Humana Press, Springer.
- Wu H (2010), Three Novel Statistical Applications in Genomics: Redefining CpG Island,
Peak Detection from Multiple ChIP-chip Experiments, and Data Pre-Processing for ABI/SOLiD
Second Generation Sequencing Technology, Ph.D. thesis, Johns Hopkins University.
- Wu H (2000), Enhancing Electricity Auction Mechanism with FACTS devices,
Master’s thesis, Iowa State University.